Friday 22 April 2011

Babe Ruth May Have Been a Dick, But Baseball is Still a Beautiful Game.

Why, you might ask, did I set up a Blogger account? If you know me, I have a blog at Livejournal, MySpace, and even one on my own website. I'm everywhere, yet nowhere. I created one here because there's a lot of people whom I know, either from the Internet or in real life, who blog here. So why not? I also like Blogger's format better. It just seems so much more simple. And more appealing to the eye, in my opinion.

Tomorrow, Jen, my long time girlfriend, and I are going to the Blue Jays game in Toronto. So, I shall post a few things after that, when I'm back at home, relaxing, watching a few horror movies.

If you don't know me and stumbled here accidentally, then I welcome you. I write short fiction of the...horrific/weird type. Everyone who's interested is more than welcome to visit my website:

Jason White Fiction

If I like it here, I think I may move all blogs to this one. No sense in having a hundred accounts at a hundred different places.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment